Your Guide to Media Resources at the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience
We are glad your company has chosen the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience to connect with influential PGA Professionals, golf buyers and media. Please utilize the free media resources below and let us know if we can be of special assistance. Have a great Show!
2016 Exhibitor Media Resources
Some 100 golf and apparel media representatives attended the 2016 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience. Registered media outlets included: Golf Channel, Golf Magazine, Golf Digest/Golf World, PGA Magazine, PGA.com, CBS Radio, Women's Wear Daily, Golf Fashion Weekly, GolfThreads, Golf Arizona, Latina Style, Missouri Golf Post, Golf Champion, Casablanca Newswire, Golf Digest Mexico, Entertainment Hollywood, Tempus Magazine, Southland Golf Magazine, Tee It Up Radio Network, USA Golf & Travel, Las Vegas Review Journal, The Golf Spotlight and more.
View the 2016 Registered Media Outlet List
Your PGALasVegas.com Exhibitor Listing – Updated to Include Exhibitor Media/PR Contact
The PGALasVegas.com exhibitor directory is the first place PGA Professionals, retailers and MEDIA go to learn more about your company before and after the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience. At absolutely no cost, your company is able to showcase the following for free in your exhibitor listing: company name, description, product listings, booth number, address, phone number, fax number, Web site URL, press releases, public relations contact, celebrity appearances, in-booth events and show specials. Access the exhibitor dashboard to create your detailed listing.
FREE Exhibitor News Release Template
A PGA Fashion & Demo Experience exhibitor news release template has been designed for you to easily insert your company and product information for distribution to media regarding your show participation and product announcements at the upcoming Show.
FREE News Release Placements
Upload exhibitor news releases to the official event website (PGALasVegas.com) for multiple placements including your online exhibitor directory listing; the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience online media resources page; the advance electronic press kit sent to nearly 2,000 golf, sports & sports business media; plus the "green" media library for use by media onsite in Las Vegas. Access the exhibitor dashboard to create your detailed listing.
- Electronic Press Kit Sent to 2,000+ Media Professionals – Exhibitor Media Materials Deadline for the Advance E-Kit – Aug. 3, 2016
- Upload your exhibitor news release to the PGA Show exhibitor dashboard to be included in the EKit.
- Digital Press Kit (distributed at PGA Las Vegas) – Exhibitor Media Materials Deadline – Aug. 3, 2016
- Upload your exhibitor news release to the PGA Show exhibitor dashboard to be included in the on-site press kit.
- PGA Shows will download the most recent news release an exhibitor has posted to the exhibitor dashboard to include in the digital press kit distributed to editorial media in the PGA Show Media Center.
FREE News Release Submission in The Golf Wire
The PGA Golf Exhibitions' partnership with The Golf Wire, golf's daily electronic newsletter reaching 100,000 golf industry executive subscribers, provides PGA Fashion & Demo Experience exhibitors with ONE free news release submission regarding PGA Show participation, available between June 1, 2016, through Aug. 17, 2016.
- The release must include details of participation in the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience within the press release text; use an e-mail subject heading of "Wire: PGA Las Vegas 2015" & be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. News release should be attached as a word document and any images as jpegs. Limit one release per exhibiting company; one release per email.
- For more information about The Golf Wire corporate subscription rates and packages, contact Larry Olah atLOlah@Golfweek.com.
PGA Magazine & PGA.com
Submit your company product news to The PGA of America's influential media properties:
- PGA Magazine - PGA Magazine will provide comprehensive Show coverage in PGA Magazine and PGAMagazine.com. All exhibitor media materials should be sent to email@example.com
- PGA.com - Editors from the PGA.com staff will produce the official webcast of the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience. Send exhibitor media announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting Attending Media:
Exhibitor PR Professionals may request a pre-registered editorial media contact database (of those media authorizing PGA Shows to share contact information) by request to Sherry Major at email@example.com.
Event Media Center – The Venetian
The PGA Fashion & Demo Experience Media Center is located adjacent to Registration outside the Palazzo Ballroom, Level V, The Venetian. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring printed exhibitor media materials (news releases, fact sheets, flyers) to the Media Center for distribution to media (approx. 35-50 pcs).
Know Your PGA Show Media Badge Classifications
The registration system for ALL attendees is designed to preserve the business-to-business environment of the Show floor. All attendees have been asked to supply golf industry business/media credentials in the registration process.
- Editorial media badges (brown) are available to reporting media professionals who provide supporting press credentials during the application process or with current press credentials on file with PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions.
- Non-editorial media badges(grey) are available for professionals representing a media outlet in a non-reporting capacity or marketing/PR/advertising professionals representing an exhibiting vendor or allied golf organization. Company/Organization identification must be provided upon application.
The PGA Show Media Center is open to all media badges, but the working/filing media area is provided exclusively for editorial media. Learn more about the media registration policies.