2014 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience - Online Media Registration
Online registration is now closed. You may register onsite in the PGA Show Media Centers with the proper credentials (see guidelines below) and photo ID.
- Aug. 18 – 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Media Center – Cascata Golf Club – Located in the clubhouse near dining
- Aug. 19-20 – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Media Center – Venetian Conference Center – Located on the 4th Floor, Lando 4202
If you need special assistance, please call Sherry Major at 305-318-5208.
Media Registration Policy
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions welcomes media professionals to PGA Golf Shows events. Each type of PGA Show media badge has a required eligibility documentation to ensure a professional business environment at PGA Golf Shows.
- Editorial media badges (brown) are available to reporting media professionals who are able to provide supporting press credentials during the application process or with current press credentials on file with PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions. View the editorial media badge categories and acceptable media eligibility documentation.
- Within the online and on-site application process, editorial media must agree to the PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions rules/regulations of event media coverage, as developed in partnership with The PGA of America, organizing partner to PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions events. Preview the rules/regulations.
- All press credentialing decisions are at the discretion of the PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions communications staff.
- PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions reserves the right to suspend editorial media privileges from this and future PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions events to any editorial media badge holder who attempts to solicit services, advertising or subscriptions from press, exhibitors or other show attendees. Additionally, approved individuals who abuse their editorial media badge privileges or who misrepresent themselves in obtaining their media badges risk having their credentials revoked, and refused for future PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions events.
- To register as editorial media onsite, journalists must present personal photo identification and working media credentials, such as a press card, masthead listing or a letter of assignment. View the acceptable media eligibility documentation.
- Non-editorial media badges (grey) are available for professionals representing a media outlet in a non-reporting capacity or marketing/PR/advertising professionals representing a vendor or allied golf organization. Company/Organization identification must be provided upon application.
- Exhibitor Contact - The PGA Show registered editorial media list will be made available to exhibiting companies. Media on the list should expect to receive pre- and post-show announcements from exhibitors. Editorial media will have the option of opting out of this list during the registration process.
- Media Resources/Services - To assist editorial media personnel with event coverage, on-site media services will be provided at all PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions events.
- Frequently Asked Questions by Media