We’ve taken proactive steps and implemented new guidelines and policies based on current CDC Guidelines, local public health guidance and JW Marriott Las Vegas Protocols to help support a safe and comfortable experience and will continue to update you here as safety standards evolve. Please review the updated protocols below for more information about what you can expect at PGA Show Buying & Education Summit. Additional details about policies and procedures will be posted here as they are made available.
Health & Safety Information
We are excited to welcome you to the PGA Show Buying & Education Summit
Updated July 22, 2021
Effective July 22, 2021, Nevada adopted the updated CDC Mask Guidance. Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a face covering while attending PGA Show Buying & Education Summit. At this time, in accordance with state requirements, unvaccinated individuals should wear approved face coverings.
By not wearing an approved face covering, you certify that you are fully vaccinated and that other guests in the area can rely on that as a truthful statement.
Please respect that individuals may choose to continue using face coverings based on their personal preference. The Southern Nevada Health District encourages both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals to wear face coverings while indoors in public spaces.
For more details on approved face coverings, please click here.
At this time, everyone attending PGA Show Buying & Education Summit will be required to undergo temperature screening prior to entering. Based on public health guidance, anyone with a temperature above 100.4 degrees (F) will not be permitted entry to PGA Show Buying & Education Summit.
Increased Sanitization and Hygiene
PGA Show Buying & Education Summit has worked closely with JW Marriott Las Vegas to implement cleaning and sanitization standards that meet or exceed the recommendations of the CDC. It is the responsibility of everyone to maintain personal hygiene, including washing your hands frequently.
Directional and Distance Markings
We have adjusted our layout and implemented guidelines with capacity management and physical distancing in mind. Please follow all floor, directional and distance markings and signage.
Follow All Signage and Direction from Staff
Operational adjustments may occur throughout the event. Please adhere to all signage and direction from all staff, including our Safety Ambassadors.
PGA Show Buying & Education Summit, our management and partners are committed to upholding the health & safety standards outlined on this page. We will continue to monitor the guidance of public health authorities and government agencies going forward and will make appropriate adjustments in the future based on that guidance - additional details about policies and procedures will be posted here as they are made available. To read more about our efforts to ensure Health & Safety at Reed Exhibitions in the new normal, please click here.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we hope you enjoy the show!
HEALTH & SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Nevada. Visit https://www.visitlasvegas.com/vegas-smart/ for more information.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including PGA Show Buying & Education Summit. Prior to registering for and/or attending PGA Show Buying & Education Summit, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending PGA Show Buying & Education Summit, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering PGA Show Buying & Education Summit, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you will abide by all PGA Show Buying & Education Summit health-and-safety requirements;
- That you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
o Fever or chills
o Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
o Muscle or body aches
o New loss of taste or smell
o Sore throat
o Congestion or runny nose
o Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending PGA Show Buying & Education Summit you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine;
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders; and
- That PGA Show Buying & Education Summit will not verify vaccination status. By not wearing an approved face covering, you certify that you are fully vaccinated (people are considered fully vaccinated: 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine).
Please do not enter PGA Show Buying & Education Summit or the venue if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at PGA Show Buying & Education Summit you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the venue at the sole discretion of event management.
Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer education, conference or golf refunds. Please ensure you are free from COVID-19 symptoms prior to traveling. Please click here to view our full ticket terms and conditions.
Based on the CDC Guidelines, fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear face coverings while attending PGA Show Buying & Education Summit. Of course, fully vaccinated individuals may continue to wear a face covering.
Additional details and guidelines on acceptable face coverings can be found here.
Management partners closely with all venues, local, state, and federal health authorities to maintain a robust operational plan designed to maximize the health and safety of everyone. These Include:
- Strict sanitization and cleaning procedures
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Layout design and spaces that promote physical distancing
- Exhibitor guidelines and booth design standards
- Reduced contact transactions
The venue maintains an extensive health & safety plan for all events, including PGA Show Buying & Education Summit. For more information and details, please click here.
Everyone is expected to fully comply with all health and safety guidelines. Acknowledging the guidelines and agreeing to comply is a requirement of entry (See the Health & Safety Acknowledgement above). PGA Show Buying & Education Summit will have specially designated Safety Ambassadors walking the event to ensure all guidelines are being followed. A Health & Safety Contact phone number will be clearly noted on signage throughout PGA Show Buying & Education Summit to allow for reporting of any concerns or issues.
PGA Show Buying & Education Summit has adopted several exhibitor best practices based on industry standards. By taking advantage of these recommendations, your organization will help ensure a safer experience for all attendees and customers. Please note that these recommendations may be revised and supplemented to ensure compliance with state, local and venue requirements. The Exhibitor Manual will be updated periodically to provide clear guidance on recommendations and requirements for Exhibitors. The following guidelines will help in the planning of your booth space:
- Space Layout & Design: Keep physical distancing in mind when creating your booth or space layout - maximize physical distance between exhibitor staff and visitors to the extent possible and consider occupancy guidelines
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol is required to be available within every exhibit booth
- Throughput: Control the scale, size and timing of meetings or gatherings within your space; avoid creating crowds
- Dividers: Transparent dividers may be utilized in areas where people will be in close contact. These are available through our general contractor.
- Reduce Contact: Consider touchless (electronic and digital) alternatives to engagement, collateral material and giveaways
- Signage: Incorporate signage promoting health and safety best practices and any requirements associated with your space
- Increased Cleaning: Plan for cleaning of spaces and high-touch products or surfaces throughout the day; regularly sanitize surfaces and items with appropriate cleaning products
- Promotional Materials: Consider individually packaged promotional materials
- Hospitality: Contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any proposed hospitality offerings in your booth or space and ensure they comply with the venue’s requirements